Friday, October 12, 2012

BTW Trike-in 2012 ... Part 1

Looking at photos I took this summer, it occurred to me that I did not post many of them here. Last year I posted photos of trikes at the Brother's of the Third Wheel (BTW) Trike-in and this summer I took lots of photos at the trike-in and I was asked to lead the poker run, which I did. Here are some of the better photos I took.

 This first trike was made out of an old Fiero car. Wikipedia says: The Pontiac Fiero is a mid-engined sports car that was built by the Pontiac division of General Motors from 1984 to 1988. I think this is a 1986. Having the motor in the back, this car works well for building this type of trike.


 

A special spot was built to keep this special passenger safe and close to 'Daddy'.


 I took this photo off the internet to share with you, to show you what it looked like as a car.


Here is another Fiero trike at the Brother's of the Third Wheel Trike-in.  Notice how different the conversions were done. Basically the same car, yet 2 very different trikes. The only limitation is a persons imagination!!

 
 


More BTW trike photos will be posted soon.

No comments: