Friday, October 12, 2012

Carfirmations

I have a very dear friend that is a very talented musician and likes to record albums of the songs he writes. So far as I know, he has a recording studio in his own home.  I don't know what kind of equipment he uses for this, but he may have gotten some Sennheiser studio headphones at musicians friend.  I have some of his CDs which I greatly enjoy listening to, and currently in the CD player in my truck I have one of his CDs which is called Carfirmations. On this CD he plays his guitar while saying many different positive and inspirational affirmations; he also signs some of the songs he wrote himself.  The reason this CD is named Carfirmations is that it is meant to be listened to in your vehicle while you drive. Another friend recently gave me this CD which I treasure.

No comments: